Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Emerson tv just went off while my son was on s

Customer Question

my Emerson tv just went off while my son was on his PlayStation and will not power back on
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with no results. still won't come back on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will not come back on and I can't get this info to go through for some reason but you already have my card info
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, this kind of problem occurs due to failure of switching regulator on power supply board and replacement of power board will help to resolve the issue.

Typing more info for you, please hold your replies...

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Please click following board supplier link to get replacement power supply board or get it repaired..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=LC320EM2

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair or invest that money on new replacement TV. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with TV issue?

Thanks.