Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My Sharp Aquos LC-70UD1U TV won't show an image. When I turn

Customer Question

My Sharp Aquos LC-70UD1U TV won't show an image. When I turn the power on, the blue power light goes on for 30 seconds and then the red timer light starts blinking. The picture and sound will not turn on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Have you tried a reboot of the set?unplug from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again?if not please do that and let me know if there is any change thank you

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Yes. I unplugged from wall power and waited more than 5 minutes (10 minutes) and then replugged it back it. There is no change.Lydia

ok there is a problem probably with the power or mainboard can you do work yourself with the set?it will mean removing the back of the set?i will provide all the necessary info to do the work let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can try to work on it myself although I mayn't have the tools.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May not have the tools.

OK basically you need screwdrivers to get the back off the set we then carry out a visual check of the inside (I will provide all details )then we decide which board is bad its then ordered and replaced its a plug in unscrew from the chassis board again I will provide more details you need to get as far as getting the back off the set.

Before that let me know if any of the lights in the front of the set are blinking and pausing like 3 blinks pause 3 blinks or if they are continuous

Anthony