Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My TV 't have video or audio will not power on Just flash a

Customer Question

My TV don't have video or audio will not power on Just flash a little green light and red light never turns on
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

Even if you have tried unplugging the tv, please complete the following at least one time:

-disconnect ALL audio/video cables from tv.

-unplug the tv power cord from the wall.

-press and hold the power button on the tv for 20 seconds and release button.

-plug in the tv power cord only and try to power on.

If the problem continues then unfortunately there is not going to be any easy reset/fix. The Tv has an internal failure and the back panel needs to come off, then parts ordered and installed. In this case the Main board in the tv needs to be replaced. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can help you. If you are unable or unwilling to perform these operations then a repair shop should be consulted.

I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

I have donated my invaluable time helping you rather than other customers. Please, in keeping with the design of this website, be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

I understand news of a failure is upsetting but clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,