Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Samsung 7500 screen goes black after 2-3 mins, it is an ES

Customer Question

Samsung 7500 screen goes black after 2-3 mins, it is an ES MODEL
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I've talked to many Samsung TV customers today with this same issue and all were coming up after a recent software update this morning/last night. All signs at this point are indicate a defective firmware version which got updated automatically since the last time you used the TV. We have made Samsung aware of the issue and they are working on a patch for it. Because it is so many people, I would expect this to be an immediate release, meaning within the next few days at most. You can try unplugging the TV for a few minutes then back on to let it auto update and beyond that you just need to wait a few days for the next firmware update to release or contact Samsung Customer Service at 1-800-SAMSUNG to file your own complaint. If you find the problem continues beyond that, meaning it is not software related, then REPLY back so we can discuss other reasons for your issue.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Thanks.