Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Resolution setting on my vizio tv [email protected]

Customer Question

resolution setting on my vizio tv [email protected]
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I need to gather some more information from you in order to help.

I assume that you have a 1080 source connected via HDMI?

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi are you there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here. All was fine until I connected an xboxone, I could view cable on hdmi1 and ps4 on hdmi 2. After connecting the xbox, the resolutio shot way up and the screen is filled with vertical lines
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

I can't do a phone call at this time. I'm sorry. I am going to opt out of this question which will allow other experts to chime in.

Hold on.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I paid 28.00 and I have no satisfactory answer. After a long day of getting nowhere, it would be honest and proper if you would refund my money
I was not satisfied, therefore you should run an honest business and do the proper thing