Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just tried to put in new t con board..the screen is now

Customer Question

Customer: I just tried to put in new t con board..the screen is now dark..did the board need an update?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The sound is fine and before I put in the new board the screen was white like a negative. I ordered a new board and put that in and now it is dark. Do you think that the cables may not be in properly?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, What was the TV doing before you replaced the T-Con?

Also what is the model number off of the back of the TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We got it fixed no answer is needed
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay good deal.