Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have replaced all cables, which is what Comcast asked me

Customer Question

I have replaced all cables, which is what Comcast asked me to do. Did nothing for my situation. The TV comes on for 2 minutes and then goes black. However, after if I go to my apps page which puts the picture in a small square in the upper left corner,
it stays on???? Not so sure it's Comcast's issue, thoughts????
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Do you have another source besides the Comcast box that you can connect to the set as a TEST? The reason being is that the APPS are built in, and Comcast is an external source- so we need to see if the issue is isolated to the Cocast box or if other external sources also have the same issue.

Additionally has Comcast swapped out the box yet with a new one?

Let me know and also please let me know the model number off of the back of the TV and the age of the set.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?