Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Sung TV, Model #LN32C350D1D, Model Code = LN32C350D1DXZA,

Customer Question

Sam Sung TV, Model #LN32C350D1D, Model Code = LN32C350D1DXZA, Serial # ***** Version ON02.
Within the past month, when turning on the tv, the picture screen comes on for a little while then disappears. There is still sound. Not sure if something happened while someone was using the remote control. The picture does come on for a flash then the screen is black. Please advise.
Thank you, Lori
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is the screen still lit/glowing, just with a black/blue/static background?
Or entirely dead black as if powered off?

Can you still see the samsung on screen setup menu?
If you hold a flashlight to the screen in a dim/dark room at a 45 degree angle, can you make out any image that way?