Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a Visio 60" TV that is approximately 3 years old

Customer Question

We have a Visio 60" TV that is approximately 3 years old with a sound bar. Last night, when my wife turned on the TV, she could not get any sound. This happens on a regular basis and she just uses the help menu given by our Harmony remote to get the sound to work. This time, though, the help menu will not turn on the sound. Any suggestions on what we should do next?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Thanks.