Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

MY TV IS NOT TURNING OFF. THE POWER LIGHTIN FRONT OF TV IS

Customer Question

MY TV IS NOT TURNING OFF. THE POWER LIGHTIN FRONT OF TV IS BLINKING RED AND BLUE SIMULTANEOUSLY . EVEN WHEN I UNPLUG THE TV. WHEN I PLUG IT BACK IN . IT JUST KEEP DOING THE SAME THING. MY MODEL # 42PFP5332D/3T. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome my name is Anthony

Firstly have you re-booted the set?un-plugged the set from wall-power waited 5 mins then re-plugged back in again?if not please do that and let me know if there is any change thank you

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
REBOOTED THE SET. AS YOU ASKED THE SENSOR LIGHTS ARE STILL FLICKERING SIMUNTANEOUSLY AND THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM REMOTE OR BUTTONS ON TV.

OK I have to relay to you at this point you do have a problem inside the set likely to be a hardware one of either power or main-board one of those boards may need to be replaced after some preliminary checks are you able to do work yourself with the set?I will provide all the necessary info for that let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CAN NOT DO IT MYSELF. IS THIS A VERY EXPENSIVE REPAIR.

I am sorry its nothing easier it will cost around $200_$250 so you have to be careful because of the age of the set

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony