Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Panasonic tv. I accidentally turned on the CC last

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic tv. I accidentally turned on the CC last night. I can't get it to go off even though I have gone to CC in settings and toggled to Off.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am assuming that you switched off the CC with the TV itself however the CC may be getting generated by the satellite or cable box so please pick up the box remote and look for CC/subtitle/text and continually press the button till the CC disappears

Let me know how this works out, if it works out good could you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with this post thanks again

Anthony