Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tech, I have 2008 Sony tv lcd model kdl-40s4100. Lately the

Customer Question

Hi tech, I have 2008 Sony tv lcd model kdl-40s4100. Lately the TV has problem like 1/2 screen on the left side the picture keep jumping then turn to black out for few seconds then the picture come back and going on and on like that. My concern is what is wrong with it and how to fix it? Thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

During the time the pic blacks out if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does half the menu black out too please?or does the menu stay full?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I am at work now. I'lI try what you ask when I get home to-nite.

OK let me know please note its not an answer its just a request for info so I get a better understanding of your problem

Thanks

Anthony