hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience:  State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer
40928634

I own a Haier LED T.V Model LE40D3281 and I'm having the

Customer Question

I own a Haier LED T.V Model LE40D3281 and I'm having the following problems:
Background
All of these problems have showed up after a temporary problem with the cable supplier. Other T.V.s in our home a have returned to the way they were performing before the outage but the Haier has not. I have probably made the problem worse while attempting to fit it.
Problems
1) All instructions on the MENU and and INPUT are in Spanish. I cannot find a way to return to English. This problem makes all other problems and issues difficult to fix.
2) The original problem was getting the T.V. to re-connect again to my Cable box. I have be able to accomplish this in the past on this T.V. but not this time.
I attempted to use the customer service phone service, but became so confused and frustrated, I had to excuse myself and hang up.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Bob Waller
38 Rock Crest Drive
Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.

Hello please look at pg13 of your manual. Click here to download it. Press the menu button on your remote control. Press the down arrow to move to the setting option which is the 4th option in the left hand column. Then press the OK button on the remote control. Then press the right arrow on the remote to select English. Finally press ok again to select English