hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience:  State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer
40928634

We are in our motor home in Tucson AZ we can not pick up the

Customer Question

We are in our motor home in Tucson AZ we can not pick up the local ABC CBS NBC channels on our antenna . We can how ever pick up numerous other channels.
Why????
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, can your immediate neighbours receive these channels please in order to help isolate this problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Ok please make sure that your antenna is pointing in the correct direction in case you are picking up signals from another transmitter. Also if that doesn't help, please see if it's possible to take your TV to a neighbor that can pick up the channels and see if you can pick up the channels. If you can at your neigbour, then it shows that the problem is isolated with your antenna system. Please report back. Please only rate me if this helps you fix the problem; otherwise reply back to me with the results.