Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

The volume turns itself all the way the down, when you turn

Customer Question

the volume turns itself all the way the down, when you turn it up it goes back down.VIZIO M60-C3 60" (60.00" Diag.) 4K Ultra HD
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having problems

The problem is the function board that is the volume/channel change buttons on the set itself now a quick workaround is to disconnect this board this will disable the function board until you decide if you want to fit another (its seldom used) its a matter of pulling one lead out of the board but it will mean the back of the set coming off do you think you can do this yourself?let me know please I will provide all relevant info and on going support

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely not!! Never mind I fixed it myself!!

You can't fix it without doing what I have indicated if you have "fixed it" that way would you please rate the answer positively so I receive credit from the site thank you

Anthony

You still need more info otherwise the set will self destruct .......your call

Micro on mainboard unless reprogrammed will fail the mainboard I purposely leave this info out for safety reasons

If you have fixed it yourself and it was not what I said good luck with it