Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need a Sensor Vizio Mod. E422VA. Part#10235310021. Serial

Customer Question

I need a Sensor for a Vizio Mod. E422VA. Part#10235310021. Serial LTYAJIDM4252395. I will like to Know how much it cost me. I already talk to a Vizio person by phone and she told me i need to replace the sensor that start the TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, First- the screen staying black and not turning on has nothing to do with the sensor in the TV. There's one sensor and that is the remote sensor- which ONLY affects the remote but the TV buttons will still work as they should.

So please elaborate on what the TV is doing. When you press power on the set- does the Vizio welcome screen show up please?

Also, does the set still have sound?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need assistance here?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please just reply back on this page. The site charges you extra for a phone call.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Was the lady that you spoke to referring to the "LED inverter" in the set? This part causes the screen to remain black.