Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a optoma hd33 and the inputs stopped working it says

Customer Question

I have a optoma hd33 and the inputs stopped working it says no input found I have tried reseting I have tried turning the inputs on and off with source lock off and nothing plugged in it will cycle through all the inputs if I plug a input into hdmi 1 it will cycle through until it gets to hdmi 1 then it will pause and search for 30 seconds or so then it will say no input found and it stops cycling I have tried using component hook up with no luck either please help !!
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the Projector for and when did the problem occur please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Also did the Input cycling occur all at once, or was this an intermittent issue?

Have you tried removing the unit from power, and disconnecting all Inputs for several minutes, then plugging back in ONLY the projector to see if it still cycles inputs?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need assistance with this?