Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Have a Panasonic TV Model TH-42pz85u. Unable to turn it on

Customer Question

Have a Panasonic TV Model TH-42pz85u. Unable to turn it on remote or manually, red light is blinking. Any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. How long have you had the Tv?

2. Have you tried unplugging the tv POWER cord for 3 minutes? If not, please do that now and let me know what happens when you plug it back in

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tv is. about 6 years oldWill try unplugging now
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Has the power cord reset fixed your issue? If not, I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

I have donated my invaluable time helping you rather than other customers. In keeping with the design of this website, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,