Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Vizio Model M3D651SV TV. The remote quit working. I

Customer Question

I have a Vizio Model M3D651SV TV. The remote quit working. I replaced the batteries and made sure that there was no obstruction. Still did not work. I used the push all the buttons once and then tried it to no avail. I then tried a new set of batteries, and the same result. I ordered a new replacement remote control. Installed new batteries, and it still will not operate. I have a Universal channel changer that does turn the set on or off, and lets me navigate the channels, however, I can get no volume control, nor have access to the menu. What could be wrong?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

OK first let us confirm that the remotes are working you do that by following this guide <<click

Let me know please

Anthony