Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Mitsubishi, model# WD65736, probably 6-7 years old,

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi, model# ***** probably 6-7 years old, and lost the manual. I never watched much TV before, but now, having had surgery, am trying to learn more about my set. Is it possible to have two screens going at the same time to watch football? Is it also possible to get a manual?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, The manual is at the link below for your set:

https://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/asset/file/owners_guide/WD-73835.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

As far as watching two screen at the same time- this is not possible with this model as it has no PIP (picture in picture) function.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.