Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

This was supposed to be a question JVC technician

Customer Question

this was supposed to be a question for a JVC technician
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Your JVC AV32D501 is an analog CRT "tube" TV and does not have a Digital NTSC/ATSC tuner- that is why you're not getting any channels on the set. A DTV converter box must be connected to tune in the digital programming and then send the signal to the JVC TV. A DTV tuner can be purchased at Best Buy, or Radio Shack for around $40 and will fix the problem.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.