Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I just bought a Vizio 50" Ultra 4K Tv the picture on

Customer Question

I just bought a Vizio 50" Ultra 4K Tv the picture on everything is soo blurry netflix everything. I also bought a Roku and even thats blurry I really need help I paid a lot of money for this tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect that you may simply have a defective TV, from supplier.

If the picture displays, but the details are very much obscured or missing, you may have defective video circuitry, amounting to a loss of focus, or perhaps a loss of fine detail quite simply (which would be on the digital data level, rather than on the video circuitry level.)

The way to tell the difference would be, to press the MENU button, and see whether the menu of the TV, displayed on their screen, seems to be blurry or fuzzy-edged too.

Returning the TV to the vendor or store, may be cumbersome, but quite justified in this case. (But since TVs nowadays are complex devices, I would advise trying an Initial Setup procedure first - it might help, if you have run no Initial Setup on the TV yet.)