Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I go a Sanyo tv model # DP46848 that works great but some

Customer Question

I go a Sanyo tv model # ***** that works great but some times there is a dark shadow that will appear at about the center of screen and slowly move toward the left side then will finely disappear of screen it is not so dark you cant see the video thru
it also it last just less than a minute. Could this be a bad t-con. Thanks Larry
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you open the TV's own menu when this happens , does it cover that spot or you can still see it over the menu ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jack it don't do it real often so it may be a little while before I can get back to you.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Sorry was out when you replied

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

O.k no problem then the next time you see that happening take a look and let me know.