Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I bought a small Insignia and installed it in my waiting

Customer Question

I bought a small Insignia and installed it in my waiting room to show a slide show of my services. I am having a significant problem. I cnnot make the slides do a loop and repeat themselves.
Can you please help me?
Many thanks
Peggy
PS I am in a bit of a hurry because I will be having an open house starting in 45 minutes.
Again, many thanks for your prompt attention to my dilemma.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello Peggy , my name is Jack

Sorry you did not get a reply prior to this but i believe no one came forward because this cannot be done with this tv , there are no loop option.

Only way i could see something similar to that would be to fill a large USB drive with repeats of your pictures and let the tv go on that .

Depending on the size of the drive and pictures you could probably get over an hour of play before restarting it.

Another more viable option would be to get a small media player like what you can see at the link below and set it to repeat , take a look ;
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008NO9RRM/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=vig-20

This would connect to the insignia with a hdmi cable.

I understand that you wanted this for today but again this will not be possible with the tv alone .

I took the time to reply because you deserved an answer even if it is not what you wanted to hear so now you can use the rating system if you wish but if its going to be negative then please do not use it , just let me know ,i believe i deserve that