Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I just want to know why my Vizio 50 smart set does not show

Customer Question

I just want to know why my Vizio 50 smart set does not show the whole program. Both sides lose about an 1/2"----to an inch. I just sent you all my credit info and got nothing back. Ill try this time again and if nothing I will call vizio and complain about
a scam
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am not sure what has happened to you however the question has come through so hopefully we can come to a satisfactory conclusion, just to add this is a pay for an answer site i only get credited when you rate the answer with the rating bar (I will indicate this later)I do not use the phone call facility the site provides.

So on your TV remote control should be either aspect/ratio/format/pic size/zoom please press that button until the pic expands if you do not see it or have problems please lete me know however I will then need the model number found on the back of the set

Anthony