Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

6 months ago my tv lg 47le8500 had a problem with no hdmi

Customer Question

6 months ago my tv lg 47le8500 had a problem with no hdmi input , then I found a blog and I put the board into the oven for 10 minuts and all was repaired . Some weeks ago the problem returned and I did the same again , now I turn the tv on and TV is working but its stuck in one channel… Remote control isn’t working and the touch panel at the tv also isn’t working… I don’t know what happened…and I have also a little noise in one speaker and I cant shut down the tv , when i plugged into starts.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You can't put electronic boards in the oven that is what happened, you will now have to replace that board let me know you understand that first

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that , but the problem was that I couldn't find that model of board and was the only option . Then now I am loooking if there is the last option .
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially please click / goto the exploded diagram as shown HERE. If considering a board replacement and if it is the main board assembly #540 and is P/N EBU60842601, then please inquire HERE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but thats not my p/n , seems to be EBU60866860 and I am looking to find it second hand because I dont want to pay that amount and in a few months the same problem...
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

I understand.

Perhaps another member could provide an alternate approach to your concern. The question would be re-opened as I would be opting out.