Steve G., Technician
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut.
329447

I have a Mitsubishi WD-73727 projection TV took back off

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi WD-73727 projection TV took back off sucked the dust out and found videos on removal of shadow engine but none of them looked like my TV, So I could adjust the shadow off the left side of TV 5" worth, Some sights say that it needs to be replaced but others show a screws to ajust hor or vert, So can I fix this or is it need repair and if I can fix it is there a vidieo to show how to remove the engine?
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Scott,

Has the lamp recently been replaced?

If not, try replacing the lamp first - the shadowing may be coming from it if vacuuming did not move the shadow.

You could also try blowing compressed air around the inside of the TV to see if that helps dislodge any dust where the vacuum cleaner cannot reach.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ITS a new lamp
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did blow out dust ,this is worthless you didn't even answer my question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a adjustment screw
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is their a video
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

There are mechanical adjustments. If you give me a few minutes, I will try and post them here. Please let me know that you are still there.