Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Where can i get a remote for TC26LE60

Customer Question

where can i get a remote for TC26LE60
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

CLICK HERE FOR USED ORIGINAL ON EBAY

CLICK HERE FOR NEW REPLACEMENT

I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

I have donated my invaluable time helping you rather than other customers. In keeping with the design of this website, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,