Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 55 inch Samsung. I have changed power supply board

Customer Question

I have a 55 inch Samsung. I have changed power supply board and infra red board but still will not turn on. red light comes on but will not turn on. I know remote works because it will turn on my other Samsung tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

You have gone for the wrong boards for this type of issue, its the mainboard the one with all the AV connectors on that is most suspect now checks would need to be made to confirm that ordinarily but you have already done that by swapping the powerboard so you need to get the partnumber from the mainboard (beginning BN) and initially try www.shopjimmy.com if they do not have it google the partnumber only

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony