Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 60 in RCA hdtv model #LED60B55r120Q ican not get

Customer Question

I have a 60 in RCA hdtv model #LED60B55r120Q ican not get the sound to work. What can I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the sound

Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars that will be with this post thanks again, this will allow me to receive credit from the site thank you.

Regards

Anthony