Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I do not have the power cord Westinghouse flat screen TV.

Customer Question

I do not have the power cord for my Westinghouse flat screen TV. [The TV was my mothers, and when she recently died, I got the TV - but no cord. Your advise? Thank you. ***** ***** phone:(###) ###-#### 48 Landing Lane #2, Laconia, New Hampshire.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please provide the full model number of the tv, and I can then assist you in locating the proper part to purchase.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MODEL NUMBER: LD-3255VX
VERSION NMBER: TW-61331-U032D
SERIAL NUMBER: 6133X12301769
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for confirming.

You may order a new power supply adapter online here: http://amzn.to/1PAQyil

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Note: I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.