Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Toshiba TV/VCR Combo unit with an inoperable remote

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba TV/VCR Combo unit with an inoperable remote control. I am trying to connect it to Verizon FIOS using their remote. However I cannot get the TV to go to channel 3. It was previously locked out.
How do I reset the TV to factory defaults so that chsanell 4 works agaain and I can reporogram using the FIOS equipment?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack

Not my pleasure but I might as well tell you that it won`t be possible without a working remote .

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If the channel buttons directly on the tv won`t let you go to channel up 3 or 4 or even let you go below channel 2 for the video input then nothing will do it