Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I bought a new $2300 samsung 4k uhd 55in curved screen tv

Customer Question

I bought a new $2300 samsung 4k uhd 55in curved screen tv with an $800 sound bar and sub-woofer at best buy in Lees Summitt, MO 1 year ago, I also bought the best buy 5 year plan to have it set up buy geek squad and I have nothing but problems since as well as getting help from geek squad even trying to help me over the phone and they won't come out to help us. my wife and I are 60 years old and not tech savy that is why we spent an extra 600 dollars for the five year plan. but it has been a waste of money and a source of increasing frustration. we also bought a $100 blue ray player at that time which will not even work in addition we spent $300 o on a netgear wireless router not to mention a new $400 Nikon camera and the top of the line $300 shark vacuum all from the same store. in the past month we bought a pair of bose 301s at $350 and a yamaha7.1 channel a/v full uhd 4k receiver for $600.00. I need to someone to intervene on our behalf since we have spent in excess of $5,850.00 which include repairs on our computer from damage caused by geek squad not setting up adequate security causing our computer to be infected by 171 separate viruses. I am a 100% service contected disabled Veitnam veteran and my wife has cancer and is going through currently undergoing cemo therapy. we live in Harrisonville Missouri and and are confind to our house with only our entertainment system we made a significant investment for a couple on a fixed income in order to sit and enjoy our last few days since I just had surgery for pancreatic cancer 3 weeks ago. I have checked with fidelity cable were we get our internet, tv signal and xm radio, I contacted all service providers and they are saying all conections on there part are doing well. when geek sqwaud came out to set up our system on the wall they refused to do it and I had to do it my self. they were only here and hour and it was late in the evening. I need to have enough competent geek squad technicians to come to my house as soon as possible to correct these problems. I also need the them to bring a wall mounting bracket for the above mentioned tv which can be pulled out fro the wall and placed in different positions and be able to push it back against the wall. I also need you to bring 2 wall brackets for the bose 301s if you have them. I am active with my church, several veterans organizations, being a retired Dr. I sti ll have a broad net work with the entire health care community not to mention my lodge affiliation. I have not made 1 single negative comment about Samsung or the retailors you have choosen to retail them through and the organization you have given the responsibility to insure your systems and products are properly installed and maintain them. I expect an immediate respone,
Respectfully, ***** ***** XXX XXX XXXX
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hello Frederick,

Welcome to JustAnswer,

You are chatting with Pete.

Sorry to hear you are having these problems. As JustAnswer is an online service, you will need to get in touch directly with Samsung to resolve this.

You can contact Samsung customer care directly on 1-***-***-**** or by filling in the contact form:

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=1