Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Looking old remote Model 69W PV-M1379w Serial J9AA34138.

Customer Question

Looking for an old remote for Panasonic Model 69W PV-M1379w Serial J9AA34138. Small tv that you can watch tv and tape and view VHS tapes. Bought at Goodwill with no remote. No controls on TV to set record or play. Need a remote to be able to use these features.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
I can help you with this but please note that I do not give answers without making first contact .
Let me know when you are ready to proceed.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello ??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not accept charge for this - I only wanted to know if I could get a remote - please cancel any further contact!!!!!
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can get a remote and I would`ve shown you where but I wanted to make contact first .

As for the charges then I`m just a tech. here not privy to anything that has to do with billing so you will have to go back to where you first logged in