Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 46" samsung smart tv. I use an older samsung sound

Customer Question

I have a 46" samsung smart tv. I use an older samsung sound bar, and use the tv as my sound amp. I am trying to hook a sony multi disc CD changer to the tv so I can use the sound bar for its amp. The CD player has composite red/white and optical outputs. Audio in won't give me any sound. Suggestions??
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions like the sound bar model number so could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Its been 20 minutes since my first reply , will be going for lunch and back around 1 PM EST , send me that number and I`ll get back to you as soon as I return