Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I t reset on the tv menu and now I can't get a picture. I

Customer Question

Hi, I hit reset on the tv menu and now I can't get a picture. I have a Panasonic tv model #tc-p50g15. I need some help. I have not disconnected anything and the tv is wirelessly hooked up to ATT Uverse.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! Coming here is the best choice because calling a repair shop costs more money and time than you might think. We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Do you normally change channels with the ATT Uverse remote or the Panasonic remote?

2. What is on the tv screen right now?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Can you see my reply?

Are you able to reply to me:

2. What is on the tv screen right now?