Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My daughter sceptre tv has to use the sceptre remote to turn

Customer Question

My daughter sceptre tv has to use the sceptre remote to turn on and for volume and the cable remote to change cable channels. I accidentally changed the tv channel on the sceptre remote and went right back to the channel above and now it is just fuzz and says no signal. I went to multiple channels and I can't get it back to where it was. Help!
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the TV and the cable vox. Additionally, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).