Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Dvd in machine, started correctly then froze. No response

Customer Question

dvd in machine, started correctly then froze. No response from any buttons on remote, changed batteries, checked all plus into tv, also from main plug. I cannot get the player to do anything at all and all that is showing in the screen which requests "play all episodes". I would appreciate your help so that I can remove the dvd from the player, please. Many thanks, ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you tried ejecting using the front panel buttons?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

If you cannot eject or get any response from the panel buttons, unplug the player and let it set for approximately one minute then plug it back in and see if it responds.