Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We bought this TV from a friend that just used it DVD's. we

Customer Question

we bought this TV from a friend that just used it for watching DVD's. we hooked it up to our satellite and can not get it to change channels. put new batteries in remote and still does nothing
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

How is the satellite box connected to the TV please?is it HDMI lead or RCA leads usually in groups of 3 or 5?or are you using the coax input socket on the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hdmi

OK in that case you do not change channels you simly pick out teh INPUT or SOURCE with the TVs own remote control

In your case you are looking for the INPUT to get to HDMI , its only then that the channels will change using the satellite remote

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

How is this working out please?

If all is well could you please take the time to rate the answer positively as this will release credit funds to me from the site thank you

Anthony