Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a panosonic Viera model TC-P55VT30 that the Picture

Customer Question

I have a panosonic Viera model TC-P55VT30 that the
Picture went blank and there is a blinking light 7 blinks then pause and no picture. Please advise
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you.

7 time blink of power light indicates hardware failure and it occurs due to Scan Drive Circuit and Connection between the SC board and the SM(SU/SD) board. There are few possible reasons as follows..

Missing Vsus.

Abnormality of the scan circuit output, the 15V_F, the scn_pro, and Vscn circuit.

Loose or open Connection between the SC board and the SM(SU/SD) board (SC41, SC42, SC46).

Open or loose connection between connectors SC2/P2

Wrong diagnostic by the A board

Defective Display Panel

Mostly SC or SU and SD boards found defective for this problem. Please reply back if you wish to troubleshoot/ repair this TV by yourself to assist you further but you should have multimeter meter and basic electronics knowledge to proceed further. If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote that could be $250 to $350...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.