Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I purchased a panasonic tv at garage sale. it is asking word

Customer Question

i purchased a panasonic tv at garage sale. it is asking for pass word i do not know it.
how can i change it
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions like did you get the remote with it so could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

I will give you your answer and I will trust that you will rate me positively as I know its the correct answer.

Press and hold VOLUME DOWN on the front of the TV and press the 0 button on the remote control ( any remote that will operate the tv like a universal if you don`t have the original) simultaneously.

Select the LOCK mode, then enter a new password. like 0000 or turn off the lock and your done .

You can see this in the owners manual that you can download at the link below;

http://data.manualslib.com/pdf/20/1919/191853-panasonic/ct13r18.pdf?687f2ec692410e9a0952c55948026c04&take=binary

please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .