Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Model e650i-a2 sound synch periodically is not in synch. Can

Customer Question

Model e650i-a2 sound synch periodically is not in synch. Can change stations and return and station is in synch once more. Station is chan 2 nbc. Also set occasionally go off completely. All other sets in house are on same dish network are not affected. Set is with a Sony sound bar. Help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

As an initial step, can you please try unplugging power to the dish box for this tv, for 60+ seconds to reboot.

Most of the time that will clear it up.

If not, please detail the specific connections used between each component here, and I'll advise further on options.

I'll also need the model of the sound bar.