Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a new 43 inch 4K it worked fine I just turned it in

Customer Question

I have a new 43 inch 4K it worked fine I just turned it in and get no sound. Went to menu the tv speakers are on, tried new hdmi cable still no sound
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Worked
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.