Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I moved my TV a couple of inches just to change the angle.

Customer Question

I moved my TV a couple of inches just to change the angle. My fingers touched the buttons down the side of the TV by mistake and now it's stuck on a blue screen! I think I maybe touched the buttons to change the Chanel but can't get it to go back to where it was so the cable will go back on. TV's shouldn't be this complicated!
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

What has most likely happened here is just that you've accidentally changed the input/source mode, and the tv is no longer properly picking up signal from your source device (typically a cable or satellite box).

Take the haier tv remote, and look (usually at the top left) for a button that says INPUT or SOURCE, press that, multiple times if needed, to move through the input selections (may also need to use the up/down and enter button), to get to wherever your box is connected. Typically you'll want to be on hdmi1 or hdmi2.

Let me know if you get stuck,