Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have an RCA 30" TV, Model #LED29B30RQ. I hung it on the

Customer Question

I have an RCA 30" TV, Model #LED29B30RQ. I hung it on the wall. Now, I'd like to stand it on a table, and the stand is gone. I would like to order one.
Thank you
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to order another stand. I don't want to talk with a n electrician.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, this part is no longer available for purchase. Typically, case parts such as this are not stocked in any quantity, even for current production models. Your tv is a 2013 model, with no support available from rca in any form. For older or discontinued models, it is nearly impossible to find them, and no dealer or part source has them in stock. Even when they can be found, the parts tend to be very expensive (sometimes several hundred $).

If you want the factory original base, you can watch for on ebay, craigslist, etc, or check with local tv repair shops who may parting out a defective tv.

Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1jibnBH or http://amzn.to/1jibux9

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.