Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My new Panasonic TV, TC-50CX600U, has no sound, and the

Customer Question

My new Panasonic TV, TC-50CX600U, has no sound, and the screen has a violet color. My service provider is Comcast, and I have HD service. The channels all have pictures which are somewhat washed out by the violet color on the screen. Are the problems in the service or in the TV? If I the TV, what should I do to restore the sound and to remove the violet color?
Wm. Marshall Lee, ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the sound and make the pic bad

Let me know how this works out please thank you, if it works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with this post thanks again.

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anthony: Unfortunately, this didn't work. What else should I try?
Wm. Marshall Lee

OK you need to verify if the box is OK , you do that by connecting another input separate like a DVD player let me know what results you get with that, you can also use a game/bluray even an old VCR anything OTHER than the box

Let me know

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony