Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My wide screen projection tv SN9030649 picture turns and

Customer Question

My wide screen projection tv SN9030649 picture turns green and almost fades out.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. In order to determine what's causing this, I need to ask you for more information.
1) How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?
2) What is connected to the TV for sources (cable box, DVD player, etc.), and does this issue occur regardless of which source you're viewing from?
3) If you press MENU using the original TV remote, or the MENU button on the TV itself- does the MENU display normally?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need assistance with this?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is ***** ***** different tech. here
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?