Dimmu TV
Dimmu TV, Handyman/Handywoman
Experience:  3 years experience
15852642

Do you know any place where i can get the lcd screens i have

Customer Question

do you know any place where i can get the lcd screens i have many customers whith broken screens and many i have to let go.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What type of devices are these screens for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've been trying to get LCD screens for TVs but it's kinda impossible to get them I was wondering if you know any place where I can get them I have many costumers they have to reject for the lack of information where to get the screens

Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.
It depends on things like brands and models. The best place to find them is usually eBay especially for older models.On an older model TV they are going to be discontinued and if available anywhere it will be eBay nowhere else.It is also odd you would need the screen itself, most of the time the screen not working is caused by board failures which this is the best place for boards:http://www.shopjimmy.com/They may have screens as well but they would not be listed to find out you would need to call(###) ###-####you will also need the brand and model number.As I mentioned before the only place will be eBay and even there you are going to have a hard time, the screen is the most expensive part and usually cheaper to replace the entire set so most companies don't even make spare screens (this is why they are so hard to find).I have only ever needed one once when it was not a board failure and when that happened the only way I could get the screen was to buy the same model with a completely different problem on eBay and swap it out.If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or the availability of screens.