Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Flashing light under sharp sign two and two short? No pic or

Customer Question

Hi! white flashing light under sharp sign two long and two short? No pic or volume...black screen..can you help plz model lc-70le745u
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.

Error code two long and two short blinks indicates 13V supply failure and power supply board is suspected that should be replaced after checking 13V DC supply at PD connector of power supply board, please check with following board supplier to get required power supply board or search/google it to get price and stock info to order it if you wish to replace it in TV..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=lc-70le745u

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.