Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My xfinity remote tv stopped working; the sanyo remote works

Customer Question

my xfinity remote for the tv stopped working; the sanyo remote works but won't change channels & is stuck on 3 with snow
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. When using Xfinity the channels are changed IN the box- not on the TV. If the remote's not changing channels, first- are the batteries in the remote good? If not, then change them and try again. If that doesn't work then reboot the Xfinity box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Once it reboots check and see if the remote changes channels. Please do reply back and let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.